google analytics - "Easiest" way to track unique visitors to a page, in real time? -


I need to record in "real-time" (probably no delay of more than 5 minutes?) How unique Visitor Pages Find a "Easy" way to do this in a given time period on my website. The results will be available primarily through a database query.

I have tried two things that failed (to date):

Google Analytics: Tracking / Reporting, but it does not contain Real time - Results are delayed for hours You can.

Mint Analytics (): Rails in real-time, but in a way, the data looks in a way that prevents reports of unique visitors on the same page over any uncontrolled time range.

So, does anyone know what I want to do to Mint Analytics, or anyone can recommend an analytics package or programmed approach what I want?

You can try Woopra, it's really simple, just provide one on your site Enter javascript and download program and everything. You will get real-time data about your visitors who have been presented in a great way. But I do not know that it is still free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -