delphi - How to find "fat" procedure memory usage? -


While working on my code recently, I have noticed that some memory usage is going up significantly, and I ' See many reasons for this in my code, so I'm wondering if there are programs, techniques, or other types of tools that can scan my code (Delphi) and guess me for which processes, tasks, And functions are heavy memory users, ideally Zhe think I code is run in debug mode I am looking for is, but if something can scan source files and can tell me, Thanks better.

The tool you are using is a professor. There are many good professors for most languages. I'm less familiar with Delphi, though I used Google and started the following options

  • But the best The information appears on this question from the stack overflow


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -