c# - How to implement a Properties window style control/system in Windows Forms? -


So whatever I am trying to do is have a fixed UI with some controls, and I Examples are fill in examples.

For example:

Classes that can populate the UI:

  Fast, Blur, Blur, ...: FilterBase < / Code> 

So whenever the user creates an example of the above classes, then I want to automatically get values ​​based on UI controls using client instances.

The items in the UI are:

  .name (text box). Number (enumericoft down). See (enumericoft down)  

So if the current example S = new sharp () , I S to fill the name Get the name. Name.

How can I do this in the best way? Elegancy, according to clarity, performance, etc.

I am using reflection, but how do I safeguard the examples of objects (fast, ...)? Should I use a System.Object instead? Or t?

  public partial class ParamsUI {Current filter for current (?) ...}  

In addition to this, if I use T, then I How to find out that

Since it is using the Windows form, The most flexible option might be to use directly to the Windows Property Group.

You can do a lot of work to customize it further. See Receiving for details.


Edit:

If you want a very flexible, easy option, and WPF is an option (hosted in ElementHost), then you should consider using WPF Can do.

With it, you can host user control management, but the resource dictionary is nothing and nothing else.

Then you can create a custom XAML file for each item, edit and set up a data template in resources that specify the mapping of user controls (xaml) that are used for each entry. Which you want to edit then you can set the element of code in the code to "dataconstex" of user control, and it will automatically raise everything and " Program will ".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -