Windbg - Detecting symbols needed for a crash dump -


I have a crash dump file that I need to analyze to use Windbay to run some tests.

Due to some restrictions, I can not comment, only the symbols needed to analyze this crash dump can be included in my symbol folder.

Is there a way to know the exact symbols required by the dump? If it helps, then I can first analyze this dump in another environment where all the symbols are available.

Thank you.

You can use it! To make Symnoisy, Windbg looks out and signs it out. If you set up a symbol path with the local cache, then Windbay will only download it in the local keystroke in the required symbols.
If you load the dump on your machine, then force it to load all the symbols, the LL.M. command will show all the loaded symbols and you can see each module from which the symbols are loaded, Just copy your PDB files into your targeted restricted environment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -