web optimization - Recommended file sizes for web -


I'm optimizing a web display using YSlow and Page Speed ​​recomendations, but when it comes to file size Neither does anything about it

Does anyone know how can I get some recommendations of the maximum size of some file types? For example, images should not be more than XXX's jb or something like that. But I do not need reliable sources, not just suggestions. I mean that XXX has done some research and they give it or suggest it.

Practical wisdom. Very small size files are making mess, big files slow you down and time-out. This is really performance tuning - run your tests for your special setup, there is no magic bullet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -