sql - where do i store label info in a contacts database for mailings -


I am trying to set up a contact database for mailing and I try to use the label entirely But I can not figure out how.

Where in the database I store the name that will appear at the top of a mailing label:

  • MR & amp; Mrs. Joe Thomson
  • Dr.
  • Schwartz family

It seems that it will be a calculated field based on many different pieces of data.

Do you have a suggestion about a mailing database and generate names for labels directly?

  • SALUTATION (Mr, Mrs., Dr., etc.) / Li>

I want that contact "Thompson Family" vs. Mr. Joe Thompson and Mrs. Terry Thompson and Joe Billy determine the use of the same address for the same address Based on the name as well as the number of personal contacts.

Reference:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -