python - Apparently my app. runs but I don't see anything -


I am learning Python and QT to create graphical desktop apps. I have designed a UI with QT Designer and have converted .i to Piuike, as per the tutorial I am the following, I should be able to run my app. But when I do this, a terminal window opens and says:

  CD / users / and service / '& amp; Amp; '/opt/local/bin/python2.6' "/ Users / Andreas Ascendo / Yajus' & amp; Amp; Exit echo status: $? & Amp; & Amp; Exit 1 Exit status: 0 logout [process completed]  

Does this mean that the app goes without errors? So am I not able to see the UI which I design?

Thank you,


Edit this (PS is the source code of my app.)

I am using OS X Snow Leopard / P>

  # - * - Coding: UTF-8 - * - # Proof implementation UI is created by reading the file 'Principal. Y # # Created: Sat Oct 17 15:07:17 2009 #: PEacti 4 UI Code Generator 4.6 # Warning! All changes made to this file will be lost! PyQt4 import from QtCore, QtGui class Ui_MainWindow (object): def setupUi (self, MainWindow): MainWindow.setObjectName ("MainWindow") MainWindow.resize (37 9, 330) self.centralwidget = QtGui.QWidget (MainWindow) self.centralwidget SetObjectName ("centralwidget") MainWindow.setCentralWidget (Auto Centralwidget) self.menubar = QtGui.QMenuBar (MainWindow) self.menubar.setGeometry (QtCore.QRect (0, 0, 37 9, 22)) self.menubar.setObjectName ( "Menu bar") itself. Menu menu = qtguai.menu (auto.membuilder) auto.mainmenu_1.setobjectname ("menu menu_1") main window Setmenubar (self.menubar) self.statusbar = QtGui.QStatusBar (MainWindow) self.statusbar.setObjectName ("StatusParty") main window .SetatBate (AutoStasbarbar) auto ActivityAppsia = = QtGui.QAction (MainWindow) self.actionOpcion_1.setObjectName ("actionOpcion_1") self.menuMenu_1.addAction (self.actionOpcion_1) self.menubar.a DdAction (self.menuMenu_1.menuAction ()) self.retranslateUi (MainWindow) QtCore.QMetaObject.connectSlotsByName (MainWindow) def retranslateUi (self, main window): MainWindow.setWindowTitle (QtGui.QApplication.translate ("MainWindow", "MainWindow", none, QtGui.QApplication.UnicodeUTF8)) self.menuMenu_1.setTitle (QtGui.QApplication.translate ("MainWindow", "Menu 1", none, QtGui.QApplication.UnicodeUTF8)) self.actionOpcion_1.setText (QtGui.QApplication.translate ("Main Wando", "Option 1", None , Qtaguui.cup.knowledge.unndutf8))  

I'm asking a lot of newbie questions, good because I am a newbie ... whatever was happening was that I said PUKE without X-X, so code creates a UI only But it is not a code to run, anyways your help was very valuable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -