perl - How can I access parameters passed in the URL when a form is POSTed to my script? -


I have participated in a problem when submitting a form to our site Perl script if any such request on a page like URL Such as http://www.example.com/us/florida/page-title , I rewrite that using the following Rule Rule that works correctly: < / P> Rewrite Rule ^ us /(.*)/(.*)$ /cgi-bin/script.pl?action=Display&state=$1&page=$2 [NC, L, QSA] < P> Now, if there was a form on that page, then I am the same I want to post a form on the URL and call the same reader on the same script to use the module rewrite and apply the same action. However, what is happening is that the rewriting rule is being started, the correct script is being called and all post post variables are being posted, however, the re-written parameters (work in this example, Page and page) is not being passed Perl script I'm reaching these variables for both GET and POST requests using the same Perl code:

  Use CGI; $ Query = new CGI; $ Action = $ query- & gt; Param ('verb'); $ State = $ query- & gt; Supreme ('state'); $ Page = $ query- & gt; Ultimate ('Page');  

I included the QSA flag because I thought it could solve the problem but it did not happen. If I post a script directly on the script URL then everything works properly. I appreciate any help in understanding why it is not working at present thanks in advance! If you are querying a POST, then you will have to use etc. to get it.

Parameters from the query string do not require a QSA modifier or no profit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -