javascript - Disabling key functionality in browser -


I am writing an application in javascript (w / jquery). There are a lot of functionality in the application, which requires the user to reach quickly and possibly as a game at the same time (you can think of it as a game, even if it is not a game), so I have it keyboard I have a prototype of the system (in Chrome, at least), but there is a problem when I press, for example, Ctrl-T, it opens a new tab.Like to use as part of your application, for example, toggle a few settings in general, I would like to disable the Ctrl-key functionality of the browser. It also goes for Alt and Shift in a different way, I would also like to disable the use of the tab key's browser. Actually, I want my application to have full control over the keyboard, while it is being used (if they want to navigate away, they will still be able to do this with the mouse). I will add a warning that I do not care about the low-key key (F1-F12, Windows / Mac-Command, menu, anything right) because my application mainly targets the laptop and many people

My question is how can I disable the functionality of this browser, Java / Java / DOM?

I understand that the functionality of the browser seems very authoritative in this way, but it is actually very necessary prototype and some target audience test users (my family) have all agreed that It was a good idea.

I also considered writing my application out of the browser and writing it in some application language (probably java), but I want to know that before switching like this in javascript like this The functionality is possible. This prototype is time, however, so every idea is still ready for the idea!

In fact, you see it at the right time at incorrect .

I should say and sometimes it will not work - this is to allow the browser. Apart from this, it is ever possible to e.which on the second key, but again, it will not always work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -