java - Localization of default messages in JavaServer Faces -


I am trying to install a Norwegian version of a site created with JSF. I know what location To display my own message on the basis of, but I'm having trouble with the default messages (such as when a form input is invalid). As far as I can tell, Norway is not supported.

Does anyone know how can I remove it? Like

thanks

You're almost doing the right thing, you just have to The correct property key is required to use the default message. The properties file is located in JSF-Implex (in the javax.faces package).

There are all messages in it, such as:

  javax.faces.component.UIInput.CONVERSION = conversion error occurred Javax.faces.component.UIInput.REQUIRED = Validation Error: Value is required Javax.faces.component.UISelectOne.INVALID = Validation Error: Value is not valid javax.faces.component.UISelectMany.INVALID = Validation Error: Value is not valid  

If If you specify your own custom message file and use those same property keys, it will override JSF default.

(see more details)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -