eclipse - Spring Explorer not showing beans from bean definition file -


I just downloaded the Springers tool suite, and I created a simple Bean configuration file called MyDefinition.xml and it Root is kept in the Spring Project's Directory However, Spring Explorer is not showing any data. I'm using Eclipse 3.5 and the latest Springs Source sub-in-one installation.

In addition, if I specify an invalid asset name in the configuration file, I do not get any errors. Autocomplete, is working.

Thoughts?

In Eclipse in the Spring Explorer tab, right-click on your project> property then on Spring> Beans Help Go and select the Config Files tab. You can select files or scan a directory and add them. I have not found a way to autosink a directory, so whenever I add a new Spring Bean file to do this, the beans that appear in the list are stored in the .pringbeans file.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -