delphi - How do I send e-mail using Gmail's SMTP and Indy 10? -


I am using Delphi 2009 and the latest Indy 10 from SLV to send e-mails using SLTP, But this is not working with Gmail (Google Apps Hosted Domain) when I try to send an e-mail, then I must first issue the STARTTLS command.

I tried Googling about it and I found many platforms and many solutions, but all that code or just said that I need an OpenSLL DLL, which is not yet clear to me That's what I want.

Can someone please tell me what DLL is required and what should I change in my TIdSMTP and TIdMessage objects to send e-mails via Gmail's SMTP server?

Also, why this certification differs and what is the DLL for this is welcome.

Maybe ...

Edit: With this link.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -