delphi - How Can I Get Embarcadero Quality Central To Do Something About My Bug Report -


It is almost a year ago that I question SO:

here on Delphi programmer on stack overflow Was fantastic with my responses, and within 16 hours, I was able to conclude that it was a bug in Delphi 2009 VCL which was not in Delphi 4.

Then at that time I reported it with the title: "Menu accelerator key is not visible".

I gave it the seriousness of this "serious / highly visible problem", and I think that I was expanded in the description, even a link back to the question of the stack overflow where they Get more information and screen shots

It was seen by somebody in Ambassador after about two and a half weeks, and commented on the comment under the resolution it was said that "it was promoted to the internal database"

I'm not sure what "internal database" is - maybe a bug - but it does not tell me exactly what the status of my bug report is, because it is now more than 10 In ths and there is no sign of any progress at all. The status of the question is still "open" and its proposal is still listed as "none".

I would like to increase the urgency of this bug report in some way how can I do this?

First of all to help you: Unless it is fixed, you can get an interceptor class specification For see, you should make a copy of the Delphi 2009 unit in your directory and replace the problematic part using the old source from Delphi 4 (if you have one) - a FIFF tool here and / or Microsoft's documentation Will help in reading.

And to answer your question's title:

  1. Hunt noise and votes in the forums of Mumbracado: Non-technical & amp; . Quality centers are most suitable but do not cross-post
  2. Provide a solution and include it in your report (in body - if small - if larger then in attachment form)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -