database - What Sql (PHPmyadmin)Statements would I use to create the following? -


I want to create two tables, products, members and categories I want to be like the structure of tables:

< P> Category: Two fields: (Category_ID) (category_name) and I would like category_ID for primary key

Products: Three fields (Product_Ename) (Product_Price), (Category_ID) and I Key, and Category_ID as a foreign key.

I am working on this for hours and I am getting an obstacle error if someone will be ready to show me the SQL statement, which they will use in my situation, it would be good.

If you are using phpMyAdmin then you can do all this with a GUI. And when you make your tables with the GUI, you can use SQL to make it, or you can see the details used to make PK / FK barriers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -