caching spring/hibernate webapp -


I have a website that allows searching for lists of content in various ways, for example "523 users Show the items manufactured by "Date" or "Displays a list of the most recent 10 posts."

I use Hibernate for my ORM, and provides a cache for the hibernate object. For lists of items, however, like the front page list of the most recent content, I am in a disadvantage of how best this content cache is. Right now, I have a spring controller just returning a standard JSP page, and then I use the oscchase at the JSP level, wrapping around a second class call.

It seems weird, though, I really want my controller to have access to the cached results, if anyone is available, then JSP should be concerned about showing results.

What are my options here?

Do you mean that you want to cache the results of hibernate queries in addition to entities? If so, you need to see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -