c# - Synchronizing between SQL Server and CSV file -


What is the best way to synchronize customers within a table (customers), within a CSV file within SQL Server and in Microsoft Excel is ?

OK, here's the explanation given: I am developing a software in C # .NET 2008, and I am creating a table designated client in SQL Server 2005. The content of this table is obtained from the CSV file and the user can add more information because the SQL table has more fields than the CSV file.

It's easy for the first time .. I just adadded for each line in the CDV file but, for the second time when I can not remove all the table for importing it again due to these extra fields, then I Is there a method that can verify each record automatically within each SQL table and CSV file? Or do I need to treat records one by one?

Take a look at SQL Server Integration Services;

Alternatively, If you want to code it, then I suggest creating a hash of all fields in CSV and using the comparison of each row different hash = change = update line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -