c++ - The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library Core.dll -


I am changing my project to use DLL and to avoid my singleton class Using the template trying

My class is inherited from Ludomomori , originally from singleton . I am trying to work on destroying it and making myself and now working on my main engine singletons .

I have written a simple method like this:

  ludomomori * memory_Singleton = NULL; Void LudoMemory :: Destroy () {LUDO_SAFE_DELETE (m_Singleton)}  

And on running programs (no compiler errors) I get this error:

Process entry point? Destroy @ LudoMemory @@ SAXXZ Dynamic Link Library can not be located in LudoCore.dll

LudoCore project that comes under LudoMemory Why is this happening? How can I solve it?

You do not have many versions of ludocore.dll on your system, do you? Process entry points errors usually mean: you compiled your project against ludocore.lib version x, and when running the program, it uses the Ludocor DLL version y, and version Y LudoMemory :: Destroy () Does not define.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -