c# - In IE, opening MS Office files asks for a certificate and then shows blank page -


When I try to open MS Office files on my website, I first get a popup that says, Identify the website on which you want to view the request. Please select a certificate "I have ignored the" client certificates "checked, and I have noticed that only other answers are included with the Registry which I would like to save.

Even more annoyingly, if I click on OK or Cancel in the popup, then it continues and blank page / spreadsheet / whatever I know is that the files have not been corrupted Cuz I can download and then open them completely via Firefox / Chrome, and non-MS Office files open everywhere.

These problems are not on my local computer, so I'm assuming that this is a setting and / or SSL problem. Displaying files is something I use on my site, so this is an major bug for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -