C function syntax, parameter types declared after parameter list -


I'm relatively new to C. I have come in a form of function syntax which I have never seen before, where parameter types are defined after that parameter list. Can anyone explain to me how this is different from the normal function syntax?

Example:

  int main (argc, argv) int argc; Four * argv []; {Return (0); }   

This is an old-style syntax for parameter lists, which is still supported . K & amp; In RC you can also leave type announcements and they will default on int I.e.

  main (argc, argv) char * argv []; {Return 0; }  

will have the same function.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -