c# - Adding Custom Controls dll to Visual Studio ToolBox From Clearcase's Dynamic Views -


I have a custom control DLL that I saved in my network drive. I want to add it to the Visual Studio Toolbox, it came back and said that the entry is denied. If I put it in my desktop then I have no problem. Can you tell me what am I missing?

Update: After further testing, the files that are showing the problems are clearly in the dynamic view. How to get the toolbox to use DLL from the dynamic view of ClearCase?

Read a ClearCase dynamic view will not be restricted, just enter the entry (if the file is not checked , You can not open it to write anything: You must check it first, provided your CLEARCASE_PRIMARY_GROUP refers to a group of Vob)

However, usually But what happens is that by a process DLL is taken, on the other hand, copy the same DLL C is free to handle. (In that case, ClearCase will not really be included)

Try to know if any handle is to use that DLL to use that device (such as Ctrl + F ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -