Binding to the actual of a UserControl in Silverlight? -


Some questions were seen on SO but none answered my question.

What I want to accomplish is: I have a custom control (it says A) which moves around the canvas using a storyboard. And I want to bind the canvas of a second custom control (first by calling B and making it B) I would like to position the situation first.

Using Transformatuvian (application.qult.runvijual) I can get the actual position of Control A, but I can not understand how to bind to B canvas. Left and canvas Head over it.

Has anyone thought how to accomplish this task? Or point me in the right direction?

I think you can move the status of control A by updating it. Canvas. Lift and Canvas Correct properties? If this is the case, you do not have to use Transformovisual, you can only use their Canvas Top & amp; Left Properties Together:

  & lt; Canvas & gt; & Lt; TextBlock x: name = "controlb" text = "some text" font seices = "15" canvas Lift = "{binding element name = control a, path = (canvas.lift)}" canvas. Tap = "{binding element name = control a, path = (canvas top)}" /> & Lt; TextBlock x: name = "controlA" text = "some text" fontSize = "13" canvas Lift = "100" canvas Tap = "100" /> & Lt; / Canvas & gt;  

Regards, Colin E.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -