Alternate use of the Array() function in VBA? -


We generally use the array function as VBA:

  Dim A as Variant A = Ai ("B", 1)  

This will give me the first element "A" in A and the second element as 1

However I I want to decide that the material running at the time of A is so that it is possible for me to do something like this

  dim string string has been a variable st = "name, Sam" A = array Str)  

When I run this code, I Returns the first element in the A as "name, Sam" , but let me first element "name" and the second element "Sam As ".

What could be the solution for this? How can I populate a in runtime?

You can just use.

Split (str, ",")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -