zend framework - Custom routes and i18n -


I am experiencing a lot with the CakePHP framework, but I'm checking the Zend Framework for an application But will get traffic.

I need to add some non-standard passages and add to i18n (url-based) and I have seen parts of the reference documents that refer to it, and are making registry keys etc. , But I did not find any information about how to do this practically - how do I put it in the registry with the head of the "HandbookDrandlet."

Your best thing is to do this in the bootstrap file, so that you have all your Get translation objects in the application.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -