What windows C IDE can I use that will use gcc to compile and let me insert breakpoints just like Visual Studio would for C#? -


Which system can I use CIDE which will use GCC to compile and for C # Like a visual studio will you put breakpoints?

I have searched Google and have not got anything in 2005 recently.

I am coming back to C since graduation and want non-MS IDE to use GSC, but it is a versatile version of Visual Studio.

The idea of ​​using the GDB command line is still not attractive.

I successfully used Eclipse with C / C ++ plugin. I like You can download it, it's a real pretty. If you do JNI, then this is simply inevitable because you can set up your project to both C / C ++ and Java


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -