vb.net - Implementing .Net RIA Services with Silverlight3 using only existing code/classes? -


According to my latest questions, I am in a process of researching Silverlight 3 and its application forms the appropriate RIA resolution Is a pre-built project that wants to webbet our customers. And my experience in net and silver light is about 3-4 weeks.

Now let me RIA services have come to know about. I need to use the current VB class; Which was created as a quick wrapper class to simulate a small piece of client's application code. It is used as a proof of concept, it has a function that uses the client's DLL files to return simple data types. This class has already been successfully used with Flex / Webbob combination. Unfortunately, I do not have enough knowledge or experience in Silverlight / RIA services, to understand what I have to do to file the work. All the examples that I find online, simply specify the method where you use databases as datasource etc. Then Question: Can you please inform me that how would I have to go about implementing the CILLA service with serial lights 3, existing code / classes with no DB? Or can you point me in one direction for further research on this issue?

Thank you in advance.

"post-text" itemprop = "lesson">

I think there is a good place to start that in the example he creates a domain service (which you need to create) that calls You can start from there to learn how to wrap your app code instead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -