sql server - sql query to get content older than 3 weeks -


My content table appears (contentID, title, created). I need to get all the content that was created more than 3 hours ago.

The SQL Server database has been created, datetime type.

How about:

  Content ID, select the title , Where the built-in material was made & lt; DATEADD (week, -3, getdate ());  

This takes the question closer to 21 days is fine, clearly it means, but I think it is good to use the terminology used in the question. For example ... For some time ago I was asked to survey average in 1, 50 visitors to one site I described it as ratio of 0.02, and the client was not happy I told the customer that they were the same But I have learned my lesson, and now if I change the way I have been described, I am sure that I comment on that effect, and preferably not to change it in the first place. Wants place If the customer wants 3 weeks, then do it as 3 weeks, not 21 days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -