smtp - Setting up a no-reply email address with Google Apps -


The email of my domain has been established with Google Apps, and I am interested in sending automated emails (for example, When users register) with "/ no-reply@example.com" and / or with answer-per-field. I have a few questions about how this is done:

  1. Should I really set a user in Google Apps named "No-answer"?

  2. If a "answer-answer" user is not setting up, can I log in to a real address (for example: "support@example.com") Should do this and send the email with a "no-answer @ example" rather than "com" or should I use the reply-e-mail header?

  3. If the answer-answer header is required to use, then there is a way to block from the correct address (i.e.: Google's SMTP server used to log in User name)?

Unless you have a actually Think about a good reason for this, I can suggest that you send @ support instead of answering your email @.

The full reason for a support @ email address is to get comments and feedback from your userbase, and if you are sending them emails, why bother to bother them? If they can only reply to the email, the way you get more feedback.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -