ruby - minimize rails logging -


I know there are some different levels for logging of railings, but how do I only Log on to the things I want, or rather, I only want things in my logs, which I do not like. logger.debug

P> Is it possible to make me your logging level?

In addition to this (I swear to the last part of my question) It seems that when the rail is in development mode, then it is my entry level i config / environment / development.rb / P>

means that all of you Want the message. If your purpose is to debug (to improve production performance), you can choose to post filter from command line.

  tail -f development.log | Grep debug  

If display, privacy, security is your goal, then you can open logger squares and override some methods

  class logger Def Warning #do  

The log level in config / enfironment.rb will override all the environments (development, production, data, etc.). Etc.) - It can explain why your development setting is being ignored.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -