parsing - Instrumenting JavaScript -


I want to write a JavaScript code for the "log" value of the global variable. For example, I want to know all the values ​​that a special variable foo was during execution. Logging is not a problem.

What would be the easiest way to implement it? I was thinking of using Mozilla to create and modify this AST (Javascript implementation in Java) by Mozilla.

If you are not limited to Rhino / Java, then to the Spidermanky / Trasomunky translator in the journal Ruby Mani Ruby Integrates this access to AST. I have not tried to modify the AST; Not sure if this is possible (it can be seen, but identify with the name in the code).

Github at Johnson Reporo of Johnny Gabornet (Switch ID; Stackoverflow does not want to link me at this point ...) I recently added Tracemoney support and it has not yet integrated into the master source is. This is in Github me at the Johnson Repo (smparkes).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -