mobile - image to barcode recognition -


I know that the stack overflow has been discussed sometime but I was not getting enough answers. For a project, I am searching for the best possible software / API / library which can recognize the barcode number from the input image. It will be used on mobile phones (iPhones, Windows Mobile, Android etc.), so it should be good to catch bad angles, fog images and barcodes with such bad conditions. Regardless of being open source or commercial, it does not matter because this works well (actually open source will be better :))

If you have any experience with this topic, please Share with us :)

Thanks

Google has an open Source Project is

I am quite familiar with knowing that what it will do to do everything for you, but I think The front that it would be a great place for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -