linux - Organizing School Workspace/Writing Makefile -


I am doing some programming for school and I think I have reused the libraries again, , User input, error handling etc.).

Right now, my personal SVN directory structure looks like this:

  trunk / | - 2520 | `- Assignment | | - A2. | - Makefile | | - README | | - calculator.c | | - calculatorlib.c | `- calculatorlib.h` - libs | - Misc | | - Error Leash. | | - Error Lib H | | - userinputlib.c | `- userinputlib.h` - stacks | - Stacklib.c` - stacklib.h  

Some of these files (UserPobil and Errilib) are used in almost every project I'm working on For the obvious reasons I copy the files Without having done these files, I want to be able to get involved in the project's work area (2520 / assignment / A2) because I do not want to manage copies of a file and I do not want to check in duplicate SVN The same file.
I have to do library files in project workspaces, so my makefile works without having to do a very manual configuration (or hard-coding path).

At first, I thought about the symbolic link (which SVN and tar support), but I may not have compiled my assignments in my directory given to my headers.

I can manually compile each header in an object file, the last linking, but I'm not sure how to do it automatically in MacFill

thanks

Edit: I forgot how I applauded my environmental setup. Please mention that I have searched Google and have received some code describing the automated dependency generation (maybe I want it?) I am using GCC-MM And I have read on the GNU manual, but nothing jumped on me

Use your project's sub -Directory for linking a dynamic copy of the Libs tree as deflection Can use the feature.

But in the end it's just a copy (it would be better to use a subversion copy, so it would be effectively a branch of the library code), so that you do not have to worry about the changes The library affects existing projects, and can merge the changes as needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -