linux - Google perftool cannot read file "libprofiler.so.0" -


I'm trying the Google Display Tool for CPU time profiling. However, I had some problem, which I could not read the shared library file "libprofiler.so.0"

I had read the README of the Google Display Tool, there are 3 steps in the manual:

  1. Compile your program with -lprofiler . I did this part without any problem.

  2. Run my program's binary to create a profile result file.
    I failed in this step. When I try to run my binary, there is an error message:
    "Error while loading the shared library: libprofiler.so.0: can not open the shared object file: such a file or directory is not." .
    I Goga, Someone says that "libprofiler.so.0" is "/ usr / local / lib" , so I have copied the share The library files in the directory with my binary, and tried to run its binary, it still reports the same error message.

I used Linux only for one year, please forgive me if my question is very stupid

My machine's information:

  • OS: Ubuntu 8.10
  • Compiler: GCC 4.3.2
  • Shell: bash
  • Google Display Tool Version: 1.4 (I

Where is your libprofiler.so.0 < / Code>?

It should be set in / usr / local / lib or click on / usr / lib . Copying it to the same directory where your binary remains is useless (as you've already discovered).

EDIT: Apparently, in the libprofiler.so.0 is / usr / local / lib you may update the loader shared library cache To run in the form of brackets, run / sbin / ldconfig (as root) should run. Setting up LD_LIBRARY_PATH should not be required (unless you have a very non-standard glibc installation.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -