java - Existence of a table generation framework for experiments -


I am running a computer program with many programs whose measurements I am measuring. For each run, I record time, exact and memory.

Is there any framework that can help me to create running tests and tables? I am currently using Python CSV library to generate basic tables, however, you make things complicated based on how many variables you want to change, because table format may have to be different .

For examples of different formats, see. There are probably more formats that I do not know.

  • I like writing it in python, but structures in other languages ​​(especially Java / C ++ as I know them) will be acceptable
  • An existing This is the outstanding only to list the structure - no one is rolling out!
  • Also, I will be honored for the best answer on Australian time on Sunday night, so the gift will be 6 days .
  • I have actually written my own structure (in the end), but I need to compare it against others. I
  • Bounty for community wiki questions are still valid
  • This question is not about creating test data. It calls the testing function along with the appropriate arguments.
  • I'm not just looking for general tools such as Matlab / Excel unless you can show that it has functionality or is providing a plugin name with appropriate requirements.
  • There are some things I suggest that you will see, Python Experiments - Psychology Experiments Prepared programming libraries, and the experience of the authors involved in using Python for experiment control on this paper.

    For internal manipulation of tables, you should use NumPy and if you want to store them, then the PyTables HDF5 format is widely used in science.

    (Design Analysis Kit for Optimization and Terracek Application) may be what you want. Not Python, but the (repeated Object-Oriented Simulation Environment) is anything to look for. Both of these include the design of experiments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -