How does one indicate the "default" connection string for Enterprise Library? -


I am not able to call DatabaseFactory.CreateDatabase (), ie, with no parameters, point to it To do that, which connection string is to drag me from the file, there is only one connection string in my config file. Only one help is found on the internet to show the default connection string using the Enterprise Library Configuration Tool (view Studs Right-click on My config file yo). But from there, I do not see any way to "select" a connection string or consider it to be default.

YOu should define the data configuration section in your configuration

  & lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; ConfigSections & gt; & Lt; Section name = "data configuration" ...  

and then set the value

  & lt; Data Configuration Default Database = "Connection String Name" / & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -