How do I DRY up common text in a Django template? -


I have some static text that should appear in 2 templates in the template.

For example:

  & lt; Div & gt; {% If something%} is a static text {% else%} something happened {% endif%} & lt; / Div & gt; ... more HTML & lt; Span & gt; {% If something%} is a static text {% else%} some more laugh {% endif%} & lt; / Span & gt;  
  1. I can duplicate the above text in 2 separate locations in my template file (as shown above).
  2. I also have a model that will store the text (it is tasty but the cost of call to DB for a normal work)
  3. I used the included template I'm thinking of using it, but maybe this is not the best way to achieve my goal.

What is the best way to do this?

  {% if some%} is a static text {% Else%} something else happened {% endif%}  

"Variations" can be passed as a variable on the template tag so that you use that entire block in the way of a variable Able to do


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -