FFMPEG: Set output res and bitrate depending upon input video -


I am processing user videos with different aspect ratios. It seems that FFMPEG only assigns you a certain resolution Allows to I want the output res to be suitable for input res. Similarly, I would like FFMPEG to set the input bitrate based on input video wisely: obviously it should not be bigger than the input.

I can get the properties of a video,

  ffmpeg -i example.flv  

but output for it Some ugly parsing is required, so I'm wondering if there is a more direct feature in FFMPEG or some other tool.

Actually, I have Youtube problem: it comes in nonsense, proper equal quality should come out.

I know this is a very old question, but I want to add my 2 cents to its value I am

First of all, try using ffmpeg to get information on video, try to use ugly output instead of ffprobe (bundle with ffmpeg) to get you good json output of info -print_format json Options like -pretty can add, which is very easy to parse.

In addition, take a look at the following article: It should also have a few dates, also help together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -