css - JQuery: Creating boxed text that shows on top of a div on hover -


Suppose i have a div that is called maindie, and in & lt; P & gt;

Something else can happen? Want to create?) When you hover over first and element, and you move your mouse over the first element Preferably, the text of the second element is enclosed in a black box, or something like Facebook photo page captions, for example.

How can this be done? I'm thinking of adding a toggle function to the hover event, but I'm not sure how to do this, because I'm very new in JQuery. Also, to create a box for the element shown on the hover, Strong> Can provide some CSS (potentially half-transparent, possibly with an ambiguity of 60% or so)? Also, if it can be done with toggle (), then slow or fast (in the form of show (slow)) can be used with speed of animation ? Besides, I am thinking that a high order is necessary for this goal, but I'm not sure that the box will be displayed directly above, not with the side, or something like that.

Not really a direct hack, but if I was on the burden of that task then I would have a look at the library . The source code should give you some idea of ​​how to implement effectively, or you can save yourself some time and instead (or a similar library) can be used.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -