c# - How to determine which code in a project/solution is the most often used? -


If I have a current solution that has many C # projects, then there are no static analysis tools that let me determine Which code codes are the most used to help?

I want to use this information to determine the information in which area should already be ramped to their test coverage

I have already done some statistical analysis Have seen the tools, but they mostly concentrate on things such as complexity, coding conventions, code duplication etc.

Alternatively, if not

thanks!

Edit:

/ Strong> To make it clear, the code I see is not the code coverage. I want a rundown, in which parts of my application are often used, so that I can focus on improving the coverage in those areas. I am trying to avoid writing tests for those areas which have no one yet, because they are not often executed in the side cases.

Even a static analysis tool that tries to detect that in run-time What happens usually does not try to guess how many times the code is executed. The subject is very difficult because it is!

But the dynamic analysis tool (like profiling devices that rely on transparent devices of code or use sampling) can tell you , After one or several "typical" executions (you consider entries specific), how often or this function was executed.

See.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -