asp.net wiki software which forces users to enter certain information? -


I would like to use an asp.net based wiki Although there is a need to have the capacity where a page is created or edited by the user, then some information should be in the page and should be in the same section (fixed) of the page.

For example if I want to use a wiki to create a restaurant review site, I want to enter the restaurant, address, hours of operation and they are always in one place on the page. So that all pages are a standard format.

Is there any wiki software that can handle it? Wiki should be open source so that I can amend (hopefully not much)

I know that Scuturn is popular, can it handle my needs? (Do not select the list of only some ASP.NII wiki, what I want)

If you do not want to use Scruttern, then I think you can use MediaWiki to run under ASP.net. It's open source, and easy to customize pages for a standard tracking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -