asp.net - Why is IIS7 matching to handlers with the classicmode precondition when the app is running in integrated mode? -


I have an application in an application pool that is running in integrated mode. I added a handler for system.web> httpHandlers and I got 404 results. That's why I have enabled unsuccessful request tracing and in the request details I see many entries like this:

HANDLER_PRECONDITION_NOT_MATCH Name: PageHandlerFactory-ISAPI-2.0 Precondition classicMode, runtimeVersionv2.0, bitness32

The pre-condition always looks classic mode Why is IIS 7 trying to match the request for these handlers when the application pool is running in integrated mode?

Thank you!

Your HTTP handler should actually be configured in & lt your web.config of the file; System.webServer / & gt; section.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -