asp.net mvc - Xval and Tinymce -


I have a problem submitting a asp.net mvc form which is using Xval for verification and tiny Text areas used as an editor

The TinyMce editor has been initialized with the new tinymce jquery plugin and the form validation and submission works perfectly if I delete the editor.

But if I initialize the editor, the form is submitted only at seconds time when I click the submit button ...

when I submit the form first whenever they are not empty (they are marked with the necessary attribute), even then I get Xval validation errors on the text fields.

If I am submitting the form for a second time, is it an excel -quiry verification - tinnemus bug or am I doing something wrong?

How would you debug a problem like this? I tried firebug without any success.

If you call:

  tinyMCE.triggerSave () ;  

in the onclick of the button (or I believe that onsubmit of form ) then ensure the tinyMCE That value is saved and verification is done properly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -