wpf - Designing with Blend but loading styles at runtime -


I have a large WPF application and I want to use Blend 3 to speed up my UI design on some parts of it. I am trying to

The problem I run is that I have different skin users can use, so I load resource codes and converters at runtime at the application level.

For this reason, when I open a .xaml file in Blend, it does not get the brush / styles that are referenced, which means that I can not find the actual format of UI I am amending.

The only way I found it to fix is ​​to add the context of all the resources that the .xaml file is using in the .xaml file in Blend, then I remove them later Give it

Is there some trick to make this work easier?

You can find some information about how to fix this problem:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -