visual c++ - DLL self-registration: how to register just for the current user? -


I'm using Visual C ++ I really only want to register DLL for the current user, even if User is an Administrator

For this reason, I have changed all the project.rgs HKCR reference but, using the regsvr32 to register DLL Using the monitor, I think it still tries to create HKCR \ TypeLib \ {...} . This is done on CComModule :: RegisterServer () to call it.

Is it the underlying of CComModule ? Do I miss something in the context of Visual C ++ configuration? I know I can use the RegOverridePredefKey , but I do not want to load more DLLs, and this is not a very elegant solution.

CComModule :: RegisterServer () a BOOL The first parameter that indicates that it should register the type library. Set it to FALSE and it will not try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -