Using Ruby to access LDAP DIT -


We use ACL to provide access to the svn repository. Users / groups are stored in LDAP (OpenLDAP 2.4 (LDAP 3), whether any library / package (gems) uses or uses it. Basically, I will follow the LDAP DIT and based on it my

  • Connect the ldaps: // xxxxxxxxxxx: 636
  • Travers DIT (subdivision based on 'OU')
  • Read the attributes
  • svn type acl file.
  • This issue What to do, it has a high level of overview, so my question is in relation to the LDAP package / library which I could use. I have heard of Net: LDAP.I am very new to Ruby, so , I am learning this as I go along.

    Also, please correct me if I make a mistake. We are using ldaps: // This means that when I use Ldap Connect to server Do I need to do something special to handle the certificate? Thanks

    I have used before, work with me has been cured. A code example that comes with gem.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

    sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

    javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -