unix - dealing with files in php -


I'm making a file with PHP I just wanted to be able to create it with no content under a directory Am Then I want to be able to edit it when I use my server with FTP i can't! The user of PHP is different from the FTP user, and this last one is not allowed to change it! I tried Chamod, Umask, Chen, but nothing works, does anyone know how to do this? Thank you

Cheers

After you move or otherwise create a file in PHP, Just change permissions to use it:

  chmod ($ file, 0666);  

Do not allow executable permissions (which would be 0777) otherwise someone on the system could execute it. Huge security vulnerability


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -