jQuery and ASP.NET advantages -


I am very confused that I thought about asking you about your opinion.

I have code with some jquery asp.net but a developer group in my company who thinks JavaScript / jquery can be turned off and insecure

  • if If Javascript is insecure, then why it is used at the first place
  • What are the benefits of using jquery with a different ASP.NET cross browser, why not use Javascript?
  • Should I use jquery in my ASP.NET applications?

Here were some posts in which there were similar questions, but there was not a single good statement in it. Please share your thoughts.

If Javascript is unsafe, why use it in the first place

< / Blockquote>

To provide advanced browsing experience to those who have it.

What are the benefits of using jquery with a different ASP.NET cross browser, why not use JavaScript?

Rapid Development If you are not comfortable with jQuery, then there is no problem directly in Javascript code.

Should I use jquery in my ASP.NET applications?

To make this decision, give it a try and see if you like it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -