iphone - Problem in Reloading UITableview..! -


I am parsing two XML files with a XML parser class, I have a table view where after parsing the data Is displayed here .. Here is an image and label, when I parse the first XML such that I parse myxml_1.xml and then displays the data in the table, it looks fine Used to be. But when I re-paste xml named myxml_2.xml and displays the data in that table, the UI label displayed is ok, but the image is not displaying properly, it is always Displays the images in my first xml.

I used mytableview.reloadData ... but there is still a problem. Here is a code that is placed in the cellophore index path.

One major problem with what you are showing here is that you can send data inside a cellphone Synchronizing Loading: AtIndexPath: The method of UITableViewController is that a tableview is created to show that method every time the screen is displayed. If a user is scrolling up and down your view, the method is called a stone every time and comes back to the screen.

To try to narrow it down to the problem you mentioned, I first zoom out the old image, and then insists that there is a new data before actually setting up the data.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -