installer - setup file for window application -


I have created a setup file. It is working fine, but I want an image for my setup when I do any If I install setup in the system then I need some picture on my setup Help me, u Thank you

I'll tell you how to change it in Visual Studio to change the Setup.exe icon You can do the following:

  • Create your setup project
  • Open the setup.exe file, just create, file -> Open -> File
  • Right click on the icon node in the File Explorer window and select Add Resource
  • Import the icon that you want into the popup dialog and make sure that the icon's icon It is smallest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -