http - Firewall / visited websites logger -


I have a firewall implementation and I want to log in to all the websites I saw on the machine. So when the user enters an address in the browser (any browser) or clicks on a link, then it may be able to log in at that address. The problem is that I just want to log in to the visited address and not the other resource requested by the page (ads, iframes, Google statistics and so on) is there a way to do this by looking at the HTTP or TCP header? Or any other method

Thank you.

A possible way would be to use "transparent proxy": the firewall will automatically use all the outbound Transfer HTTP connections. You will find the desired information in the proxy log.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -