freepascal - How to use TProcess to start ssh -


I need to create a graphic interface in Laser from which I run incorrect commands on 12 remote computer nodes. Some of these commands never come out / return (for example, I also start daemon). This graphic interface requires the separation of the user (beginner level) from Linux's heavy complexity.

I intend to run the wrong equipment and script through SSH. I have tried to run SSH (passwordless) in TSPCS but it is not working. For this, I have tried the second, third and fourth Teaspoons examples posted on Laser's official web page (). 4 was "big output" - when the program generates more than 2KB output Anyway, the test program is not capturing output from freeze or SSH. Anyone successfully used TProcess to run both small and large output applications?

PS: I am on Linux, nodes are also on Linux. Please also tell me if you have anything that is about doing this with Laser - maybe something that does not involve SSH and / or Teapraea, although I do not know whether it is their Whether possible or not.


Solve.

I think this was a mess in SSH because all the examples which are not working today are working today. In addition I have changed TProcess. Option to capture StdError output too.

First of all, can you get a simple SSH command to call TPRocess which is the file redirector (Such as SSH LS> Output) and completes the information in the file?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -